November 13th - December 19th
Two Shows Daily
2pm & 5pm Tuesday - Saturday
Petzel Gallery 456 W 18th Street NYC
Tickets are required for admission to Fly Away performances.
Follow the link below to reserve your tickets.
*If tickets are unavailable for your preferred date, we welcome you to add your name to the waitlist at the gallery entrance.
A small number of admissions to the performance may be available in case of cancellations. If tickets for a particular day are sold out, please select waitlist as a ticket type or ask at the front desk to have your name added when you arrive. In order to protect the safety of the staff, the performers, and the public, seating for Fly Away will be limited. Please feel encouraged to reserve your tickets as early as possible.
No tickets or reservations are necessary for admission to the exhibition, but strict capacity limitations will be in place. If the gallery has reached capacity, guests that do not have a ticket to the performance will be asked to wait outside until space is available.
Guests are expected to arrive at least 10 minutes before the performance begins. No late entries will be admitted to the performances.
We ask that guests be respectful of the performers. Please turn off cell phones, refrain from taking pictures, and do your best to stay for the full duration of the event.
Strict distancing measures will be enforced for seating between parties during the performance.
Due to increased precautionary measures related to the outbreak of COVID-19, Petzel gallery reserves the right to cancel performances at any time. In the event of cancellation, guests will be notified by email. Petzel will do their best to reschedule on behalf of guests provided that space allows.
Petzel Gallery is taking all the necessary precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and other officials to ensure the ongoing safety of our staff and our visitors. In order to combat the spread of COVID-19, Petzel Gallery requires that all visitors entering the gallery adhere to the following safety precautions:
- Visitors must stand 6 feet apart from staff and other visitors at all times.
- Visitors must wear masks.
- Visitors must provide contact information when entering the gallery to aid in the City’s contact tracing efforts.
- Capacity in the gallery must not exceed 25 visitors at any time. Please wait outside for other guests to leave if capacity has been reached.
You cannot enter the Gallery if any of the following conditions apply:
- You are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain or weakness, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
- You have in the last 14 days had any close contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19, including anyone who was experiencing or displaying any of the known symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation.